Sunday, December 4, 2022

Nick Cannon hospitalized with pneumonia

  

Nick Cannon is getting some rest after coming down with pneumonia.

“Okay, so I guess I’m not Superman … I promised myself I would never be back at this place again … But this is a great lesson to take care of YOU or YOU won’t be able to take care of everyone else,” Cannon wrote.

“I don’t need any well wishes or prayers , just some solid rest and I will be back on the journey to becoming stronger than ever… it’s just pneumonia, nothing I can’t handle.”

Before his hospitalization, Cannon performed with his “Wild’N Out Live” tour on Thursday in New York City.

“Crazy thing is, last night we was just rocking a sold out crowd at Madison square garden in front of thousands of fans, now I’m all alone in a tiny hospital room,” Cannon concluded his post. “Life is definitely a rollercoaster! #LupusWarrior.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

In ‘Wednesday,’ Jenna Ortega makes Netflix’s Addams Family series look like a snap

  a mix of the comedic and macabre that resembles “Edward Scissorhands” – while teaming up with “Smallville” producers Alfred Gough and Mile...